News & Announcements Home
The original item was published from 2/11/2010 11:24:46 AM to 3/2/2010 12:00:07 AM.

News & Announcements


Posted on: February 11, 2010

[ARCHIVED] See a Pothole? Here's How to Report It


Inclement weather has caused numerous potholes to form around the City. Crews have already filled 59 holes since the last storm, but encourage citizens to report any additional holes.

Citizens can report potholes on City streets by calling the City of Burlington Street Division at (336) 222-5066.

The City does not fill holes on NCDOT streets. These potholes should be reported to the State by calling (336) 570-6815.

Facebook Twitter Email