Headquarters / City Hall
The city became organized and needed a true centralized building to house all administrative operations for the city, police and most important the Burlington Volunteer Fire Department.
Around 1917 the building, located on the corner of Worth and Front Streets opened. The Fire Department occupied the ground floor opening on to Front Street. This photo from the 1950’s shows the former Headquarters Station/ City Hall decorated for the holiday season.
More To Come!!