There are many advantages to bringing your business to Burlington. See why companies such as LabCorp, Honda Aero, Glen Raven, and Kayser-Roth choose to call Burlington home.
- Centrally located along the Eastern Seaboard of the US and between Raleigh-Durham and Greensboro-Winston-Salem Metro Areas in North Carolina
- Located along the heavily-traveled I-40/I-85 corridor and within a day's drive of 150 million people
- Has an abundant water supply and low water rates
- Has available buildings and sites near the I-40/I-85 corridor, an active railroad line for both freight and commuter traffic, and with 45 miles of two international airports (PTI and RDU) as well as a local regional airport (KBUY)
- Has a low cost of doing business and is accompanied by North Carolina ranking #1 two years in a row by Forbes as the Best State for Business
- Within an hour to Research Triangle Park, top-tier research universities, and a constant flow of graduates to add to the workforce
- Offers an outstanding quality of life with recreation, food, and event options abound that attract and entertain our residents
If you would like to know more about the advantages and opportunities available by locating in Burlington, contact our office at 336-222-5081.