11:00 - 12:45 pm (not available on Sundays)
1:00 - 2:45 pm
3:00 - 4:45 pm
5:00 - 6:45 pm
- Children 15 & under must be accompanied by an adult (18+). At least 1 adult per 3 children.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early. Staff will meet you outside entrance to check supervision, proper attire and explain rules. Late arrival will shorten playtime.
- Proper swimsuits required. Street clothing (shorts, denim, under-garments, etc). No cotton.
- Swim diapers required for children not yet potty trained. Disposable/cloth diapers not allowed.
- Rinsing in the deck shower IS REQUIRED before entering water.
- No running, horseplay or profanity. No toys or water guns.
- No gum, band-aids, open wounds, or pets (service animals allowed, but cannot enter water area).
- Food and drinks in table area only. No glass allowed.
- Lock up valuables or leave them at home. Facility/staff not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No alcoholic beverages, smoking, vaping or tobacco use. No weapons. No amplified music.
- Exit the facility within 10 minutes of your session’s end. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Do not enter if you have a cough, fever, or any other symptom of illness.
- Participants 18 & over must sign a COVID-19 waiver before using the facility.
General Reservation Information
- All must have a reservation.
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance. 1 reservation per person per day.
- Please cancel in advance if unable to use reservation so others may reserve.
- After 15 minutes without check-in, “no-show” reservations will be internally cancelled and opened to others. Call the Splash Park if you are running late (336.264.0109).
- Splash Park closes for thunder or lightning. No rainchecks for weather. Consider cancelling if severe weather is likely.
- For information on scheduling a Public Party Rental at the Splash Park, see https://www.burlingtonnc.gov/2092/Facility-Rentals
HOW TO RESERVE ONLINE:
- You will need an account in Omnify for each Burlington Aquatics facility you use:
- First time user: Go to https://splashpark.getomnify.com After selecting the desired reservation day, time, and activity session, and clicking “Book”, you will be prompted to create a login. The drop-down arrow at top right can be used to switch facility to view and reserve sessions at Maynard Aquatic Center or North Park Pool.
- Current User: Log in to Omnify as usual or follow above link and click the drop-down arrow (top left) to choose the facility where you wish to reserve. After clicking “Book” for your desired reservation session, you will be prompted to create a login for the new facility. (You can use the same email and login if desired.)
- Add all family members on the account who will be needing a reservation spot. Guests can also be listed here. *A reservation will be required for each attendee.
- To complete Reservation: Select Attendees. Read and Accept Waiver Information. Be sure to click "Confirm Booking". You should receive a confirmation email.
- To Cancel: Go to your profile (upper right-hand corner), select reservation that you wish to cancel, click "Details" and scroll to bottom. Click "Cancel Booking". You may also call 336.264.0109 (Splash Park) or 336.222.5043 (Maynard Aquatic Center).