Maynard Aquatic Center
Burlington, NC 27215
Reservations are currently required for use of all City of Burlington Aquatic facilities. Schedules subject to change.
See below for activity reservation information. No cost to reserve - pay upon entry. See entry fees below.
During the summer season, the side panels enclosing the pool area are removed, and the pool converts to an outdoor facility with a roof to shield swimmers from the sun.
Fall Maintenance Closure
Maynard Aquatic Center will be closed for Fall maintenance 9/7-9/19 to install wall panels and prepare for our winter season. During these dates, North Park Pool will be hosting all weekday MAC reservations.
Monday - Friday daily swim reservations should still be made through the MAC Omnify page https://cobaquatics.getomnify.com but be aware that they will be held at North Park. Weekend reservations should be made on the North Park Omnify page https://northparkpool.getomnify.com.
Lap Swim, Water Walk and Independent Deep-Water Exercise (limited availabillity at some times)
Mon - Fri through 8/13
Mon - Fri 8/16-9/6
5-6 pm 6-7 pm
Make a reservation for some all-round pool fun! Includes both shallow water play and use of the diving board. # of available spots varies by session day and time. Each person planning to attend must have a reservation.
Mon - Fri through 8/13 Saturdays through 9/4 11:00 -12:45 pm 1:00 - 2:45 pm 3:00 - 4:45 pm 5:00 - 6:45 pm
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early. Guards will meet you outside entrance to check supervision, swim attire and explain rules prior to entry.
- Children 15 yrs. & under must be accompanied in the facility by an Adult (18+). All must have a reservation.
- At least 1 adult (18+) per 3 children required. (1 adult per 2 children 5 yrs. and under)
- Ages 5 & under (and any child wearing safety vest) must have an adult with them in the water within arm's reach. Safety vests allowed in shallow water only.
- Proper swimsuit required. No street clothes (shorts, denim, undergarmets). No cotton.
- Swim diapers required for children not yet potty trained. Disposable/cloth diapers not allowed.
- May bring Coast Guard approved safety vest. No inflatables.
- Must shower before entering pool.
- Food and drinks in table area only. No glass allowed. Concessions not available.
- Swim testing required of those wanting to swim in area with water level above shoulders when standing. Testing conducted at the beginning of each session only.
- See all Pool Rules.
- Do not enter if you have a cough, fever or any other symptom of illness.
- Patrons who arrive early must wait outside entrance.
- Participants 18 & over must sign a COVID-19 waiver before using the facility.
- Please exit the facility within 10 minutes of your session’s end.
- No spectators without reservation and entry fee.
General Reservation Information
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance. 1 reservation per person per day.
- Pay upon arrival. Card payments rather than cash encouraged.
- Cancel i if unable to use reservation so others may reserve.
- After 15 minutes without check-in, “no-show” reservations will be internally cancelled and opened to others. Call us if you are running late (336.222.5043).
- Maynard Aquatic Center closes for thunder or lightning. No refunds/rainchecks for weather. Consider cancelling if severe weather is likely.
- For information on scheduling a Public Party Rental at the Maynard Aquatic Center, see https://www.burlingtonnc.gov/2092/Facility-Rentals
HOW TO RESERVE ONLINE:
- You will need an account in Omnify for each Burlington Aquatics facility you use:
- First time user: Go to https://cobaquatics.getomnify.com After selecting the desired reservation day, time, activity session, and clicking “Book”, you will be prompted to create a login. The drop-down arrow at top right can be used to switch facility to view and reserve sessions at North Park Pool or the Splash Park.
- Current User: Log in to Omnify as usual or follow above link and click the drop-down arrow (top left) to choose the facility where you wish to reserve. After clicking “Book” for your desired reservation session, you will be prompted to create a login for the new facility. (You can use the same email and login if desired.)
- Add all family members on the account who will be needing a reservation spot. Guests can also be listed here. *A reservation will be required for each attendee beginning June 5.
- To complete Reservation: Select Attendees. Read and Accept Waiver Information. Be sure to click "Confirm Booking". You should receive a confirmation email.
- To Cancel: Go to your profile (upper right-hand corner), select reservation that you wish to cancel, click "Details" and scroll to bottom. Click "Cancel Booking". You may also call 336.222.5043 (Maynard Aquatic Center).
|Resident & Non-Resident|
|Ages 2-15 & 55+||$3.50|
|3 Month Membership|
|Additional Members - Same Household||$20.00 Each|
|All Inclusive Annual Pass **All Ages**||$160.00|
|Additional Members - Same Household||$25.00 Each|
|Water Aerobics Punch Pass|