Apply to Serve

Applying to Serve on a Volunteer Board/Commission
Burlington's Boards and Commissions are staffed by citizen volunteers. Applications for service are accepted until April 18 of every year. The Burlington City Council makes Board and Commission appointments in June of every year.

To apply for service on a Board or Commission, complete an application and submit it to the Office of Public Information by April 18, 2021. 

Apply to be a member of a board or Commission:

Click here to fill out an application

If you are not able to fill out the application online, we can help fill it out for you over the phone. Please call 336-513-5440 for assistance.

Email with questions.
For more information about Burlington's citizen Boards and Commissions,
Visit the Board/Commission webpage for links to more information.  volunteer small