(336) 222-5030 | Email
Youth basketball is offered during the winter season. The league is open for girls and boys ages 4-14.
FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE!
The only exception is players actively playing.
Players are allowed 2 spectators each.
2021-2022 Youth Basketball Season
Registration: September 10 - OCTOBER 29 *EXTENDED*
Coaches' Meeting (for head coaches only): Wednesday, November 3
Practices Start: Week of November 1, 2021
Games Start: December
Players must be 4 by February 14, 2022
Get notifications, reminders, and information on cancellations and rescheduling by signing up for Notify Me.
If space is available, a late fee will be applied for participants who register after the deadline ($30/$75). If no space is available, participants may be added to the waitlist at no cost.
Age Cutoffs for 2021-22 Leagues
- Biddy (co-ed): Must be 4 years old by February 14, 2022 - Not 6 years old before January 1, 2022
- Beginner Peewee* (co-ed): Not 7 years old before January 1, 2022
*The Beginner Peewee league has an option to eliminate the co-ed, depending on the number of sign-ups for both boys and girls
- Peewee: Not 9 years old before January 1, 2022
- Mite: Not 11 before January 1, 2022
- Midget: Not 13 before January 1, 2022
- Intermediate: Not 15 before January 1, 2022
2021-2022 BRPD/Metro-League Schedules
ALL SCHEDULES AS OF 11/29/2021 UNLESS OTHER NOTED
- Gym Locations
- Makeup Schedule
- 5U Biddy Schedule
- 6U Beginner Peewee Schedule
- 8U Peewee Boys Schedule ***Updated 12/1/2021
- 8U Peewee Girls Schedule
- 10U Mite Boys
- 10U Mite Girls
- 12U Midget Boys Schedule
- 13U Girls Schedule